Highlights Garlic and onion are nature’s very own antibiotics to treat asthma Studies show that magnesium relaxes the muscles of the respiratory tract Licorice root has been used historically to treat asthma With an...
- New DNA tool can help catch criminals
- C-section increasing asthma risk among kids, say experts
- Holograms projected onto brain could help replace lost senses
- As you age, your brain becomes less able to detect fraud
- What happens in the brain during a ‘eureka!’ moment?
- No Pain, No Brain Gain: Why Learning Demands (A Little) Discomfort
- Dementia warning – mid-life anxiety linked to later life brain decline disease
- How Your Brain Can Trick You Into Trusting People
- World Asthma Day: Number of asthma patients on the rise in India
- Quitting sugar to improve your health not the answer
- Eating Yogurt Is Good For Your Heart: Study
- Smokers And Drinkers Shouldn’t Be Drinking Hot Tea…
- Spread Of Breast Cancer Linked To A Compound In Asparagus
- Yoga Training May Help Reduce BP And Sugar….
- Severe flu still widespread; baby boomers hit hard
- Paracetamol may damage your daughter’s fertility
- High Fiber Foods to Help Trim Your Waistline
- 5 reasons that prove coffee is actually good for body
- Mindful yoga can help troubled youth reduce risky behaviours
- 6 Simple and Natural Remedies to Treat Asthma